Hello LinkedIn Friends, Colleagues, Mentors, and Family,
This post is really the first in my journal – to explain what has happened so far and what the next steps are (I launched my business 18 days ago).
Here is a quick example if you don’t have time to scroll or read. My 8yo daughter is my first part-time employe. She worked this weekend! I can’t wait to share it. linkedin.com/…/urn%3Ali%3Aactivity%3A6887564952471707648/
In a Nutshell…
It is a consulting, media, and software business design focused on:
- Business growth strategy, product strategy, and go to market strategy (based on 25 years of personal practice at unicorns and market leaders)
- 11 Years of Practice and Application of
- The Neuropsychology of Business Leadership & Personal Growth
- Meditation Applied in Business (e.g. improved relations/decisions)
- The Art & Science of Gratitude (i.e. tied to customer lifetime value)
This Journal Entry – A recap of the last 18 days, since I started.
Why share? I am going to continue to teach and share what I am learning and seeing on a regular basis – to ultimately help others – just as many entrepreneurs do.
Also, I am totally open to help from anyone and for any reason. Many times in my life, I have helped entrepreneurs just to learn and to see if I could make a difference. So, I am very committed to hearing from people who want to collaborate but there is a strong filter – ONLY in a VERY balanced, design-thinking, and multi-disciplined approach. Time commitment doesn’t matter, alignment and harmony does.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you are interested. The whole point of this is to help others and change lives and business outcomes.
My Start-Up Journal So Far…
- On January 01, I launched my new business. It was announced at AdamBloom.me via this post if you want to read more: adambloom.me/2021/12/31/happy-new-year-a-gift-of-gratitude-and-abundance-in-2022/
- Before that and as a quick background, I spent 12 out of 18 months on sabbatical, meditating a lot and looking for the best ways I can help businesses and people. A few of my blog posts cover this or you can check out my old blog at adam.benjaminbloom.net. I’ve had 100s of conversations about ‘the above topics’ over the last 11 years and collected a lot of information – it feels ok for me to say “way north of 10,000 pieces of information” without feeling like I am stretching the truth. My 365DOT blog has around 4000 posts alone, which is 363 days a year for 11 years.
- Over the past 18 days, here are some of the major activities.
- I spoke to about 15 growth-oriented people who really get and want the life coaching approach I’ve designed. About 5 want to have a weekly conversation. So, I am going to set up a regular dialogue. Let me know if you want to join. I am also happy to join anyone else’s group discussion for related topics : )
- There are also about 20 really smart, accomplished business people who have given me feedback on the concept and validated the business design. This includes investor-level types, C-levels, VPs, Directors…from companies of all sizes…and mostly in software. ==> Again, if you are interested in connecting, please do. I am super-early stage, no seed money yet. I know startup investors come from a lot of different places these days.
- I hired my daughter, who is 8 years old. She is going to help in many ways. I am going to show her how to create a business with Roblox, and her friends are going to join us. This is the first video
- I bought domains and have run preliminary trademark searches.
- I am going to give 10% of profits to charity: adambloom.me/10-for-humanity.
That’s All for Now…
I was going to keep going, but I just realized that I have 65 pages in my business and spiritual journals since Jan 1.
I have made daily commitments to aligning my life with god. My relationship is based on all religions, not one. While something like 5 billion of 7 billion humans belelieve in one of the major religions, I believe “the spirit of mankind” crosses everyone. My view is going to be on the spirit, not any particular diety.
9 Random Links from the past 18 days…